All Recipes By Main Ingredient
In another bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, liqueur, pepper and a little salt, beating with a whisk...
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk well. Allow dressing to sit for anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour to allow flavors to meld. Before pouring on salad I remove the raw garlic pieces...
When the potatoes are done, place them in a bowl and pour on the oil, lemon juice, oregano and garlic. Toss well to coat and serve warm...
In large bowl combine pasta, artichoke heats, tomato, cucumber, onion, feta, olives, parsley, lemon juice, oregano and lemon pepper. Toss and chill for 1 hour in refrigerator...
Add carrots, celery, parsley, and dill weed; cook until carrots are glazed, 5-7 minutes. Mix in tomato paste, water, and beans; season to taste with salt and pepper...
SHAKE until thoroughly blended. STORE tightly sealed in a cool, dry place away from light...
Blend the oil, tofu and the flour together in a food processor. Put the tofu mixture in a small bowl and ladle some soup broth into it. Stir mixture until blended, then gradually add it back to the soup mixture. Simmer for 10 minutes more, stirring frequently...
In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients together. Let the salsa stand for 15 minutes before serving...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes