All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Crush garlic cloves with the flat of a chef’s knife (do not peel). Tuck the garlic, rosemary sprigs and red-pepper...
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add carrots and onion; stir, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until...
In a large pot, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the water, broth, and salt and bring...
Brown and drain sausage. Add onion and garlic and cook until soft but not brown. Add all remaining ingredients except the pastas. Cook until veggies...
Heat the butter in a small saucepan. Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the cream, parmesan, parsley and basil. Cook for 1 minute. Add the...
Add chicken broth. The amount of liquid you use depends on how dense you want your final product. You may want to start with 8 cups and add more
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes