All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Meanwhile, whisk scallions, oyster sauce, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil and crushed red pepper in a small bowl until the sugar is dissolved...
not browned, about 1 minute. Add mushrooms and increase heat to medium-high; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender and lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Remove from the heat...
In a deep casserole dish layer tomato's, spaghetti, then the chedder cheese, twice. Topping off with the cheese. [note- crush each tomato in your hand.] Pour tomato juice over the completed layers...
Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook the spaghetti until just done, about 12 minutes. Drain. Toss the spaghetti with the mushroom sauce, the remaining 2 tablespoons oil and...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes