All Recipes By Main Ingredient
brush pita with oil-reserve the rest.Put pita in the oven for 7 minutes. In a bowl combine shrimp, salt, pepper,lime juice and zest. Set aside...
Cut bacon in half, lengthwise. Wrap a piece of bacon around each shrimp and secure with a toothpick. Place on a cookie sheet and bake for about 20 minutes or until the bacon is crisp. Serve with apricot ginger dip...
6 shrimp on each skewer so that they lay flat on their sides on the grill. Grill on medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side until bacon is cooked and shrimp are pink. Spritz with half the lime while on the grill...
Return the broth to the pan and bring to a low simmer. Add shrimp, lemon juice, salt and hot sauce. Cook until the shrimp are pink and firm, about 3...
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over low heat and sauté the sliced onions for about 25 minutes until tender, stirring occasionally. Add the flour and stir...
Toss shrimp, tequila, orange zest, lime zest and salt in a medium bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally...
Skewer the shrimp alternately with the vegetables.Broil or grill kabobs 7-8 minutes, turning frequently, or until the shrimp are cooked through and vegetables...
Add the orzo and shrimp, the scallions, olives, and feta to the dressing and toss. Serve warm or at room temperature...
Place lemon juice, mustard, anchovies (or anchovy paste) and garlic in a food processor; process until smooth. With the motor running, gradually add oil...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes