All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Spread sauce over crust and top with mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese and pepper flakes. Arrange pepperoni in spiral...
dd sausage and cook until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a bowl to cool. Add oil to the pan. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often...
Combine water and chicken base, add all other ingredients and cook on high in crock pot for 4 hours.
Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease large dark or nonstick cookie sheet with shortening or cooking spray. Unroll dough...
In 6-inch nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring frequently, until no longer...
Add enough tepid water to make a soft dough. Remove to a lightly floured board and knead for about 10 minutes, until...
Mound the filling in the center on the half of the dough that is nearest to you. Gently fold the top half of the dough over the filling, stretching and...
In a medium saucepan combine water, butter, oregano, onion salt, and dry mustard. Bring to boiling. Add flour all at once, stirring...
or stock, pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste, cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Bring to a boil and add Ditalini. Cook 7 - 9 minutes for desired tenderness, stirring occasionally...
In casserole or skillet layer sausage mixture, hash browns, cayenne pepper, sliced Roma tomatoes -place closely and cover top, salt and pepper to taste again...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes