All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Rinse the seeds well in cold water, being sure you have rinsed away any fibrous strings, and pat thoroughly dry. Transfer to a large bowl and add the vegetable oil and salt, stirring well to coat the seeds...
heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes or until mixture is thick enough to hold its shape on a spoon. Stir more often as mixture thickens to prevent scorching. Pour into sterilized jars and seal, process for 10 minutes...
with a main meal as the vegetable dish OR freeze for future savoury pumpkin recipes. I also make soup from this - as well as pasta dishes too - recipes to be posted for...
Unroll crescent rolls; separate and lay flat. Evenly spread 1½ tablespoons of pumpkin mixture over the uncooked dough. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped nuts over the pumpkin layer, then roll into crescent shape...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes