All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Stir the thickened cream to smooth it, cover, and refrigerate for at least 24 hours or for up to 2 weeks. The cream will continue to thicken during refrigeration. Spoon off or stir in any watery liquid that separates during storage...
infused milk. Add malt powder to 3 cups of milk, stir well. Next put 2 cups of captain crunch cereal into the 3 cups of malted milk and let set for 15 minutes. Pour off milk into a glass and throw away the soggy cereal...
the pie shells almost to the top with filling leaving enough room for the jam. swirl in the melted rasberry jam leaving it visable not blended in and sprinkle the swirled chips on top...
ice cream, soymilk and malted-milk powder in a blender until...
cake as directed on package for two round pans. When cool, "slice" through cakes to make 4 "thin" cakes...
Mix baking mix, milk and egg until a soft dough forms. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface and knead gently until smooth...
Combine remaining ingredients and add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into greased oblong pan...
Brish each triangle with melted butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Place a marshmallow and the wide end of each triangle...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes