All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Spread half of the cake batter evenly onto the base of the prepared pan. Top with the cherries, then sprinkle with the allspice.
Toss apple slices with lemon juice in a bowl. Evenly press the apples into the warm caramel and set aside.
Cut the apples into large dice and mix with the sugar. In another bowl sift together the dry ingredients and mix in the pecans...
Place the butter and honey in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until melted. Remove from the heat. Whisk the milk and eggs together.
Beat in vanilla. Beat in flour mixture alternately with whipping cream in 3 additions each until blended.
Combine the apricot jelly or jam and water in a saucepan and cook over low heat until blended. Brush the cake with the glaze and serve warm, with cream or ice cream.
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a large bowl combine all the cake ingredients and mix until combined. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean...
Sift cake meal and potato starch over yolk mixture. Using rubber spatula, fold in gently but thoroughly. Fold in egg whites. Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake until cake is golden brown and springs back when gently touched...
Bring to a boil. Meanwhile, peel, core, and halve the pears. Add them to the saucepan and poach for 5 minutes. Remove the pears from the syrup and allow to cool...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes