All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Drain the can of crushed pineapple, saving the juice. Stir together the pineapple, sugar and butter until well mixed...
flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal...
biscuit mix in a medium bowl and break up any lumps. Combine remaining ingredients and stir into the biscuit mix...
Arrange the avocados and mangoes in the center of the lettuce. Drizzle the dressing over everything, then sprinkle with the cheese and the reserved...
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, orange juice, shallots, salt and pepper until the salt dissolves. Add the olive oil in a slow stream, whisking...
To make the vinaigrette: Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth...
Using a paring knife, peel the jicama, including the fibrous layer just beneath the skin. Thinly slice the flesh and then cut into thin strips 2 inches long and...
Place 1/3 cup cilantro, 2 tablespoons mint, jalapeño to taste, sugar, salt, cumin and lime juice in a food processor. Process until finely chopped, about...
In a saucepan heat 2 tablespoons of the oil, and the pear concentrate. Add the halved peaches or nectarines and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until just tender. Set aside for 20 minutes, or until just cool...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes