All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Place 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, 1 cup tortilla flour (masa harina) or extra-fine cornmeal or millet meal, 2...
Stir milk, feta, egg, tomato paste and olives into the onion mixture. Make a well in the dry ingredients; add the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Fill the prepared muffin cups two-thirds full...
the yeast and sugar in a small bowl, add 1/2 cup of the warm water and let it stand for 10 minutes to proof and ferment it...
the flour, salt and yeast together and then stir in the warm water and olive oil to make a soft dough...
Dissolve the salt in the remaining warm water. Put the flour in a large mixing bowl, making a well in the middle and put the dissolved yeast and salt water into it...
Slice the loaf of French bread horizontally through the middle so that you have two"boats". Place bread on jelly roll pan, or in other large casserole dish, cut sides up...
Separate each pita bread into two rounds by gently running a sharp knife around the edge. Place on an ungreased baking sheet with the smooth side up...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes