All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, shallot, and salt and pepper to taste. Let stand for 30 minutes to allow the shallot flavor to...
Meanwhile, in a large glass or stainless-steel bowl, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Add the oil slowly, whisking. Add the...
Chop the pecan nuts finely in a food processor. Add the lemon juice, garlic, salt and oil and process until well combined. Add the sour cream, chives...
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Top each bread slice with a slice of goat cheese. Bake until heated...
Carefully slice the goat cheese into 8 disks about 1/2 inch thick. Pour the olive oil over the disks and sprinkle with the chopped herbs. Cover and store...
Layer prosciutto, mozzarella and red pepper between multi-grain bread...
rush both sides of one tortilla with olive oil. Place the tortilla on a lightly floured pizza peel and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon...
Bake until the cheese is melted, soft and a very light golden color, about 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and do not disturb until completely cooled...
Cut potatoes to desired size. Small or larger chunks are fine. you can peel them or not. some people like the skins on. Chop onions. Place potatoes...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes