All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Partially cook beaten eggs until they are almost all cooked but are still runny. I do this in the microwave, 25 seconds at a time, breaking into small pieces that will be easy to spoon into biscuits...
Press each into the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup, set aside. In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain...
Sprinkle sugar on bottom of well-greased 9" layer pan; cover with nuts. Pour topping over nuts. Dip biscuits in butter; arrange in pan with 15 biscuits overlapping around outer edge and 5 in center...
Remove the doughnut and place it on a plate covered w/ a paper towel. Then while it's still hot dip the doughnut in the creamy glaze...
Add biscuit mix, onion mixture, and 1/2 the cheese. Spread batter in greased 8-inch round pan. Sprinkle with remaining cheese...
Melt butter in cake pan in oven, leave about 2 tablespoons in the bottom of pan and put remaining butter in a separate bowl...
biscuits; cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Mix cinnamon and sugar in a bowl coat each piece of biscuit and pile into a bundt or tube pan...
Place cheese side up on an ungreased baking sheet; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown...
In small bowl, combine melted margarine& chili powder& brush over biscuits. Sprinkle with chilies and shredded cheese...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes