All Recipes By Main Ingredient
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Combine granulated sugar and cornstarch; stir into fruit mixture. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat; set aside...
Puree all ingredients in food processor until smooth. Strain through fine sieve into heavy medium saucepan. Season sauce to taste with more sugar, if necessary. Simmer sauce over medium-low heat until syrupy, about 20 minutes...
Place on the prepared baking sheet. Spread pesto on the dough to within 1/8 inch of the edge. Sprinkle cranberries and cheese...
Roll out the dough into a 12 inch circle. Place on a buttered 12 inch pizza pan. Crimp the edges and...
In a mixing bowl, combine the dry cake mix, cracker crumbs and butter until crumbly. Add the egg...
Combine cherries (or cranberries) and pistachios.
Butter two 9-inch round cake pans. Line with parchment paper; butter paper. Dust pans with flour.
In a bowl, combine the cocoa and the water and whisk until smooth. In a separate bowl combine the eggs, the vanilla, and one-fourth of the cocoa mixture; set aside. In a large mixing...
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg, vanilla, and orange zest, and beat well. Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and add the dry ingredients...
Toss the strawberries in a little of the flour, to coat. Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in the orange zest (rind)...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes