All Recipes By Country
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add onions, potatoes, leeks, zucchini, cabbage, haricots verts, carrots, tomatoes, marjoram, and soaked...
In a bowl, combine the meat, onion, rice or bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the parsley, the mint or dill and 1 of the eggs. Season to taste with salt...
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until beginning to brown, about 6 minutes. Add paprika...
Start with 2 tblsp olive oil in a large pot over medium heat, heat the oil until you start to smell it working; through in the prepared cabbage. Allow the...
Place the peppers on a baking sheet or metal pie pan. Grill or roast under a preheated broiler, about 4 inches from the heat source. Rotate about every 3...
Toast hazelnuts in a small dry skillet over medium heat, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a food processor and let cool...
Combine lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add parsley, mint, tomatoes, cucumber and scallions to the bulgur. Add the...
Place chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, cheese, onion, dressing and pepper in a medium bowl. Mix until coated....
Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Cook orzo until just tender, about 9 minutes, or according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes