All Recipes By Country
Heat squash, coconut milk and water in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the squash
Bring a large pot three-fourths full of water to a boil. Gently pull the strands of noodles apart, then drop them into the boiling water, stirring to separate...
Place 4 of the lime leaves or half of the zest in a large saucepan. Add the coconut milk, chicken stock, galangal, lemongrass and chilies. Bring to a boil...
Combine broth, garlic and ginger in a large pot; bring to a boil over high heat. Add rice, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the rice is tender, 12...
With the soup boiling, pour in the beaten eggs in a thin, steady stream. Cook for about 2 minutes, until the egg is set. Ladle into 4 bowls and garnish
Stir in all of the remaining ingredients except the pasta and bring to a boil. Add the pasta, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the...
Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, until the onion is soft. Add the spices, chili and lemon grass and cook, stirring...
In a large saucepan, bring the broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a simmer. Add the rice; simmer until the rice is almost done, about 15 minutes...
The diners select their food and cook it by placing it into the boiling soup, for just a few seconds, and then scooping it out with a miniature wire basket or...
Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes