All Recipes By Country
Heat olive oil in a 4-quart pan and sauté the celery until softened. Add the roast onion, garlic, and spices. Cook for a few minutes until the spices are
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderately low heat. Add the onion, carrot, and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is translucent...
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add stir-fry vegetables; cook, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has...
In a large pot, melt the butter over moderately low heat. Add the onion and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables start to soften...
To make a roux, melt butter in a small, heavy skillet over medium low heat. Add flour and cook, stirring often, until smooth and light caramel in...
Cut each fish fillet into thirds. If using shrimp, peel and devein them. In a shallow dish, combine the fish or shrimp, garlic, chile, and salt and toss...
In a large pot, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent, about 5 minutes. Increase the heat to moderately...
Prepare the flour mixture: Mix flour, water, and lemon in small bowl put aside. On a medium heat add oil, 1 onion, lamb, lentils. Cook turning often until the lamb changes color, and...
In a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, carrots, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and cook, stirring occasionally...
Blend avocado in food processor until smooth. Add cilantro, yellow onion, green onion, parsley, lime juice and spices and blend. Pour into large bowl...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes