All Recipes By Category
In a large bowl, blend together (by hand) the sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla. Blend the dry ingredients into the sugar mixture; stir in chopped apples...
12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray or use paper liners. Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy...
large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, combine the milk, butter, syrup, sour cream, egg and vanilla...
In separate bowl whisk eggs until very creamy and add the sugar in several additions whisking vigorously until thick. Add melted butter in 2 steps whisking again until well mixed. Add sour cream and optional...
Combine the topping ingredients (1-1/2 Tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon) in a small bowl. Set aside and reserve for sprinkling on top of batter...
a large bowl, combine the oats, and the buttermilk and let stand for one hour (30 minutes will do if you are in a rush)...
a large mixing bowl combine the milk, sugar, and butter, stirring until dissolved. Add the salt, eggs, and yeast mixture and blend thoroughly. Beat in 3 cups of flour to make a smooth batter Add additional...
If using canned lentils, drain first and omit salt; if using dry (my preference is dry red lentils) measure 1/3 cup rinsed lentils into saucepan, add 2/3 cup water and bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer...
In a bowl, combine the flour and confectioners sugar. Cut in butter until mixture begins to hold together...
- 31.12.2014Chicken Breasts in Island Aromas
- 01.12.2014Chicken with Peach Sauce
- 10.11.2014No Fail Pizza Dough
- 04.11.2014Breaskfast casserole
- 04.11.2014Peanut Butter Captain Crunch Milkshake
- 04.11.2014Chocolate Malt Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Double-Chocolate Malted Shake
- 04.11.2014Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 04.11.2014Apple-Onion Flans View all recipes